Sponsors / 1% for Trail Contributors
We are proud to partner with many local businesses and individuals in the Royal Gorge Region. Supporting businesses not only offer financial support, but often assist us in hosting events, creating unique products, and distributing promotional materials. Please join us in thanking and supporting them as community partners dedicated to outdoor recreation.
Your FAR sponsorship helps us with programming and general operating costs. You can be assured your money directly benefits our community. We are committed to creating a culture of healthy living and hope you will help us in this goal.
1% for Trails Contributors
The 1% for Trails program began in 2016 as a method of creating a substantial and sustainable funding source for trail systems in the Royal Gorge Region. This program can be tailored for your business, whether you decide to implement an opt-in method of collection, or an opt-out method. This money is then collected by FAR to use for trail building and maintenance programs. We work closely with the City of Cañon City to utilize our money appropriately and effectively.
- Your contributions will be used specifically for trails, including:
- equipment rental
- promotional and educational materials
- Your business will choose to report and pay a monthly or quarterly payment
- Your business will add a 1% donation onto the sale of services, retail goods, or a combination of both
- FAR will provide custom materials to promote your participation in the program (window clings and signage) as well as printed materials (postcards) to help explain the program to your customers
- You will receive benefits listed, based on your prior or anticipated contribution level
Thank you to our 2023 Contributing Businesses!
PAUSE ON 6TH VACATION RENTAL
5K LEVEL / DONORS
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Ashlee (coordinator@joinFAR.org) for more information.