Below is our current list of trail work volunteer opportunities. Please email email@example.com if you see an opportunity below that you or your group would like to work on.
- Oil Well Flats: trim scrub oak and cut out downed tree on Island In The Sky trail
- Section 13: trim scrub oak (all trails)
- Royal Gorge Park: install trail sign post and signs at One Track Mind and RGRR access road
- Royal Gorge Park: rake rocks on several trails
- South Cañon: install 'Park Head In" signs in Eagle Wing Trailhead
- South Cañon: repair horse damage on Recycle and Mutton Bustin'
- Hogbacks: complete switchback build on Dakota Ridge trail
As always, general trash pickup and small loose rock removal is always welcomed and encouraged. If you see anything that needs attention, or have other ideas for maintenance work please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it to the list or help you get the tools and/or direction you need to address the issue. Thanks!